Deadline: 9 March 2022
Open to: 18-30 years old from EU
Benefits: all costs are covered by the organizer
The Training Course “Peacebuilding with a Twist” will happen in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina from 23/03 – 31/03/2020.
This training aims to improve the quality and foster the innovative approaches and development of youth efforts through international cooperation and capacity building of young people in the field of peacebuilding and conflict-transformation and reconciliation.
IN THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
– improve competences in promoting peacebuilding and reconciliation processes;
– support youth initiatives through different methods of youth work;
– outreach and engage other young people and implementing youth activities with special focus on conflict transformation and peace-component;
– promote intercultural respect and understanding;
– innovate, re-design and develop alternative solutions to issues;
– improve knowledge about reconciliation;
– learn new tailored made methodology on social innovation development in reconciliation;
– create different products/activities/initiatives/ideas on topic;
– practice these competencies at the local level with youth.
TRAINING DATES: 20/02- 28/02/2022
LOCATION: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
If you are a young person:
1. who is active in your sending organization;
2. who is between 18 and 30 years old;
3. who is interested in the topics of peacebuilding and youth activism;
4. who will be actively involved in the preparation and leading youth activities in your community;
5. who is able and ready to be involved in all the activities of this project: online learning modules, training course and follow up activities;
6. has some basic understanding of the English language.
Accommodation, 3 meals per day, coffee breaks, travel costs according to rules on the official website.
For more information please visit the official website.